India is a country that has a diverse culture and people celebrate many festivals all over the nation. Wearing Indian lehenga choli for a wedding is one of the traditions followed by the majority of Indian women.
If you are planning to buy a lehenga for your wedding, then you must be familiar with your body type.
Choosing Lehenga Choli According To Body Type
When it comes to choosing the best lehenga choli for a wedding or any other special occasion, you can go for the exclusive type that suits best for your body shape or you can prefer the best one from the latest lehengas that suit more than one type.
How to Pick Lehengas According to Body Types
1. Apple Bodied & Inverted Triangle:
Women who have an apple or inverted triangle shape body can prefer layered and flowy Lehenga. And for the top opting for a wider necklace model would be the best. However, make sure the wider necklace doesn’t emphasize your upper body.
2. Rectangle or H Shaped:
Women who have an H-shaped or rectangle-shaped body can go for the rich stiff lehenga shirt with embroidery designs. And for the top, picking a deep necked blouse with a curvy neckline would be the best.
3. Pear Shaped:
Pear-shaped women would have a heavier lower buy and small upper body, so they can opt for a simple flowy lehenga made up of plain fabrics. And for top, they can choose bright-colored blouses with heavy embroidery designs.
4. Hourglass Shaped:
Women with an X-shaped or curvy figure are listed under this type and it’s easy peasy for them to pick the right lehenga. A-line lehengas with flowy skirts suit best and highlight their curves pretty well. And for the top, choosing a short one will flaunt the waist and emphasize upper curves well.
List of Lehengas that Suits Well for Multiple Body Types
Looking for something more, here are the lists of lehengas that suit more than one body type. Women can enjoy themselves by experimenting with these lists of lehengas.
- A-Line Lehenga – A Woman with Hourglass, pear-shaped, and rectangle body shape can wear.
- Mermaid Lehenga – A woman with Rectangle-shaped and hourglass body can opt for parties.
- Straight Cut Lehenga – A woman with Apple and rectangle-shaped body can opt for this type of lehenga. It creates a perfect balance between the upper and lower body.
- Jacket Lehenga – A Woman with Apple and Inverted triangle shape can opt for this versatile lehenga.
- Sharara Lehenga – This type of Lehenga suits well for all body shapes, it gives a balanced look and is easy to wear as well.
List of Best Lehenga Choli For Wedding
1. Straight-cut Lehenga: Straight-cut lehenga is a type of stylish lehenga used in the wedding season. You can wear a straight-cut lehenga at any wedding party. The shape of the lehenga is in the form of a skirt which will flow straight from the waist to the sides. A low neck top paired with this type of lehenga will give a slim look.
2. Mermaid-style lehenga: It is one of the innovative designer lehengas is a mermaid-style lehenga. A tall woman can wear this stylish lehenga. You can pair this lehenga with halter neck choli.
3. Fish cut lehengas: The lehengas are classical in style and are a designer bridal look. The shape is circular and a bride can wear this fish cut lehengas. The beautiful flare will attract the beauty of attire from your dress. Talking about the classic look of this lehengas, it is best fitted with short-sleeved choli.
4. A-line lehenga: One of the latest designer lehenga A-line lehenga. Those women who have heavy waste can also try this outfit. This lehenga paired with a sleeved blouse will give a puffy outlook.
5. Panel length lehenga: This is one of the stunning and latest design lehengas. As the name suggests various panels are stitched together to give a unique effect. You can wear this lehenga by pairing it with a jacket. A long-style jacket choli will give a more unique outfit.
You can purchase lehengas from an online women’s clothing store. In addition to the above-mentioned tips, you need to be aware of a few more factors to buying a perfect lehenga.
- Lehenga Color
- Lehenga Embroidery Design
- Lehenga that can be paired aesthetically styled dupatta/custom tailored blouse
In this digital era, you can find a wide range of Lehenga collections in several online stores. All you need is to pick a legitimate online store and look for the best lehengas that suit your body shape.
Experimenting with new lehenga choli will give fun and vibrancy but for a wedding be steady on what gives you perfect. Choose the best bridal lehenga online and make sure you engage with the best place to buy.